Stratalux complies with the U.S.—E.U. Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of Personal Information.
The privacy policies in relation to this site are as follows:
- Type of Information Collected – individually identifiable information and non-individually identifiable information
- Individually identifiable information is collected only from those who have volunteered such information, such as a client or visitor to the website who provided information needed to perform a certain request, (such as a whitepaper or pricing spreadsheet). We make every effort to ensure that the individual identifiable data we collect about visitor to our website is accurate and used in accordance with this policy, however, if a visitor to our website feels it is not, then we will take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend, or delete such data. Protection of individual identifiable information about clients is protected in accordance with the specific contracts and/or agreements made between Stratalux and those clients.
- Non-identifiable information is data captured about a visitor to the website, by various technical tools such as cookies or other third-party applications, that is limited to general and non-specific data, such as which pages a certain visitor opened.
- Security – Stratalux has implemented technology and security features and policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of identifiable information from unauthorized access or improper use, to the extent that is economically feasible, and we will continue to enhance our security procedures as required and as new technology becomes available.
- Children under 13 years old – Our Service is not offered to persons under the age of 13 and as such, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect or accept personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13 and will promptly delete any information inadvertently obtained.
- Disclosure – Stratalux will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any individually identifiable information, obtained by the use of any Stratalux service, (except as required by subpoena, search warrant or other legal process), or in the case of apparent physical harm to the customer or others and in cases where it is necessary to protect our network or services. When Stratalux uses other agents, contractors or companies to perform services on its behalf, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure that individually identifiable information is protected in a manner consistent with this policy.
- E-mail Contents – Stratalux will not disclose to third parties private e-mail communications that are transmitted using our services except as required to operate the service or as otherwise authorized by law.